Vacuum blood collection system is known as the safest method to draw blood directly. FAR TEST coagulation tubes are used in various kinds of blood coagulation tests include evaluating Prothrombin Time, Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time, Thrombin Time and etc. Tri-sodium citrate solution chelate (bind) calcium ions of blood cause to prevent the blood clotting. Their concentrations are 0.129mol/l (3.8%) or 0.109mol/l (3.2%) depend on laboratory manuals.
Tube type: Coagulation tube
Brand: FAR TEST
Additive: Sodium Citrate
Tube type: PET (plastic)
Tube size (mm): 13 x 75, 13 x 100, 16 x 100
Draw volume (ml): 1 - 10
Cap color: purple
Max vacuum degree tolerance: +/- 10%
Exam Items: various kinds of blood coagulation tests
- Reliable results by precise mixing ratio of additives and drawn blood.
- The safety cap and rubber stopper are combined together perfectly to keep vacuum.
- Technicians' protection against transmitting of microbial contamination through closed blood drawing system.
- Clear and unbreakable PET plastic tube and high quality Butyl-Rubber stopper.
- Rapid and accurate drawing system compared to open blood collection.
- Invert the tube for 5-10 times gently to prevent clotting
Used routine coagulation tests include PT (Prothrombin Time), APTT/ PTT (Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time), FDP (Fibrinogen Degradation Products), TT (Thrombin Time)