Vacuum blood collection system is known as the safest method to draw blood directly. FAR TEST glucose tubes are used in analyses some blood glucose tolerance tests which contain sodium fluoride- potassium oxalate buffer.
Tube type: Glucose tube
Brand: FAR TEST
Additive: Sodium fluoride / Potassium oxalate
Tube type: PET (plastic)
Tube size (mm): 13 x 75, 13 x 100, 16 x 100
Draw volume (ml): 1 - 10
Cap color: Grey
Max vacuum degree tolerance: +/- 10%
Exam Items: blood glucose tolerance tests
- Reliable results by precise mixing ratio of additives and drawn blood.
- The safety cap and rubber stopper are combined together perfectly to keep vacuum.
- Technicians' protection against transmitting of microbial contamination through closed blood drawing system.
- Clear and unbreakable PET plastic tube and high quality Butyl-Rubber stopper.
- Rapid and accurate drawing system compared to open blood collection.
- Invert the tube for 5-10 times gently to prevent clotting
Used in blood glucose tolerance analyses