Heater Stirrer with temperature sensor (Model: HPMT 700)
- The precise controlling of fluid's temperature by external PT 100 sensor
- Intensive mixing of low-viscose fluids by strong magnetic field.
- Speed is adjustable from 200 to 1800 rpm at an accuracy of 2 %.
- Convenient temperature setting up to 300 °C is possible by analog knob.
- Durable Ceramic coating layer of heating plate resists chemical hazards.
- Special aluminum alloy of top plate makes quick heat transfer.
- Uniform temperature distribution on heating plate.
Speed control range200-1800 RPMMax. stirring volume (water)15 litersPlate temperature regulation rangeUp to +300°CDiameter of working plate150 mmWorking surface materialCeramic coatingTemperature sensor stand sizeØ 10 × 400 mmExternal temperature sensor type PT 100Length of magnetic stirring bar10 - 50 mmMax. stirring liquid viscosityUp to 1100 mPa.sOverall dimensions (W×D×H)180 x 300 x 100 mmWeight4.2 kgNominal operating voltage230 V; 50/60 HzPower consumption (Stirring)15 WPower consumption (Heating)500 W