No Additive tube
Vacuum blood collection system is known as the safest method to draw blood directly. FAR TEST No Additive tubes (serum tubes) are used for biochemistry and immunology tests of blood specimen. The serum of blood is separated through centrifuging of clotted blood effectively.
Specimen: No Additive tubes
Brand: FAR TEST
Additive: No additive
Tube type: PET (plastic)
Tube size (mm): 13 x 75, 13 x 100, 16 x 100
Draw volume (ml): 1 - 10
Cap color: red
Max vacuum degree tolerance: +/- 10%
Exam Items: Serum immunology and serum biochemistry testing.
- Reliable results by precise mixing ratio of additives and drawn blood.
- The safety cap and rubber stopper are combined together perfectly to keep vacuum.
- Technicians' protection against transmitting of microbial contamination through closed blood drawing system.
- Clear and unbreakable PET plastic tube and high quality Butyl-Rubber stopper.
- Rapid and accurate drawing system compared to open blood collection.
- Invert the tube for 5-10 times gently.
- Wait to complete coagulation after 30-45 minutes.
- Centrifuge at 3000-3500 rpm for 10 minutes.
- Separate serum carefully by syringe.
Serum immunology and serum biochemistry testing.