K3 EDTA tube
Vacuum blood collection system is known as the safest method to draw blood directly. FAR TEST K3 EDTA tubes are used in clinical hematology as well as various kinds of blood cell analyzer instrument. Its potassium EDTA chelate (bind) calcium ions of blood which preventing the blood clotting as well as keeping the volume and form of blood component originally.
Tube type: K3 EDTA tube
Brand: FAR TEST
Additive: K3 EDTA
Tube type: PET (plastic)
Tube size (mm): 13 x 75, 13 x 100, 16 x 100
Draw volume (ml): 1 - 10
Cap color: purple
Max vacuum degree tolerance: +/- 10%
Exam Items: Clinical hematology as well as various kinds of blood cell analyzer instrument.
- Reliable results by precise mixing ratio of additives and drawn blood.
- The safety cap and rubber stopper are combined together perfectly to keep vacuum.
- Technicians' protection against transmitting of microbial contamination through closed blood drawing system.
- Clear and unbreakable PET plastic tube and high quality Butyl-Rubber stopper.
- Rapid and accurate drawing system compared to open blood collection.
- Invert the tube for 5-10 times gently to prevent clotting
Used kinds of clinical hematology tests including WBC count, RBC count, Platelet count, Complete blood count, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit and etc.